Acute Care Clinic
Hannahville Acute Care Clinic
• The new Hannahville Acute Care Clinic is open to current patients of the Hannahville
Medical Clinic and to ALL employees of the Hannahville Indian Community including the
NTW Public School Academy and Island Resort and Casino.
Services to include but not limited to the following:
• Cough and Cold Symptoms
• Bladder Infection Symptoms
• Ear Pain
• Sprains and Strains
• Insect Bites
• Simple Cuts
• The Acute Care Clinic is located next to the Hannahville Pharmacy in the Island Oasis
Building and is open 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday (Office is closed 11:00 a.m.
– noon for lunch).
• For an appointment, please call (906)723‐2537 to make a same‐day appointment.
• You will need to bring with a government issued I.D., employee badge and medical
insurance cards (if applicable).
• Full‐Time Employees enrolled in the Hannahville Health Plan ‐ $10 office co‐pay
• Non‐Benefit Eligible Employees (Part‐Time) with other Health Insurance –
Applicable cost sharing from your Health Plan not to exceed $20
• Non‐Insured Employees ‐ $20 office co‐pay
*Please note that if the Hannahville Acute Care Clinic has to perform services that require the utilization of outside providers (labs) you will be responsible for the cost incurred.
Hannahville Acute Care Clinic, W 365 US Hwy 2 & 41, Wilson MI, 49896